Friday 11 May 2012

James Ruse Cluster!

Thank you to my newly-made friend EL for the term 'cluster' haha. Today afternoon was my very first experience of the Prefect Afternoon Tea!! It was AMAZING haha I made soo many new friends, met so many lovely people...My mouth was SOO dry despite drinking a lot because of all the smiling and talking I did hehe :)

A photo taken by FK, the theme of the cluster was 'The Hunger Games'


When we got there, (me, CZ, AM, JJ and RC)-we had caught the 772 bus and walked-we were the second earliest school. We got a strip of paint (red, yellow, blue or green) on our faces, then an envelope with important papers inside haha then we ate food and mingled until all the schools got there.

We played three games-Blob, Dodgeball and Noodle Fights. After we had a sausage sizzle then put marshmallows in the campfire they had made near their farm :) What a feast!

Then I came home and found lots of notifications on my fb HAHA you know what they say...'it ain't official til it's on facebook'.

Love: Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment