Sunday 6 May 2012

Starlight!

Today me, my sister and RQ helped out for STARLIGHT DAY woo by selling merchandise at Winston Hills Shopping Centre :) We got through about one little purple box of merchandise :)

                                  Volunteer shirt and boxes of merchandise behind me :)

If any of you readers want to buy any Starlight Merchandise- of which all proceeds go to the Starlight Foundation which helps sick children in hospitals- please leave a comment below of which iten you would like and bring the exact amount of money to school tomorrow for that item and I will give it to you tomorrow :)


Here is a page of all the stuff we are selling-there are 2 types of pens, a stress ball in purple or yellow, keychains in blue, red, yellow, green, orange and purple, a silver badge/pin, a gold pin, a wand that lights up (the purple stick with the star on top) and purple shopping bags(the fabric type).Unfortunately the silly straws (pictured bottom middle) are not for sale (because Starlight didn't send any to us in the mail)

Personal recommendations/experience: boths pens are good quality, one is blue and one is black, in fact I use them in my math exams haha. My mum says the shopping bag is sturdy and the stress balls are helpful. We got a wand last year and it still lights up :) Every item is $5 except for the gold star pin, which is $20.

Haha just then my dad was like "You did a good job today, here's a present" and handed me a cookie. :3

Love: Michelle


P.S. Yesterday me and RH were at Castle Towers Food court and at McDonalds I was buying a small fries and RH wanted water so I asked for a free water and when they gave us our food they gave us a BOTTLE of water. Mount Franklin. Haha I was so excited I came home and told my whole family and they were...suffice to say not as excited as I was. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment