Friday 8 June 2012

Assesments + Trivia

Wow. I have been away from the blogosphere for ages. I will make a silent pledge to try and write more often for my own sake haha since I want to be able to look back on this blog :)
I guess this term has been the crazy assessments term!

This is the cake my sister baked for me as a goodluck cake. Tasted like Ferrero Rocher!!

Just got back from Trivia Night 2012, the first and only Trivia Night I've ever competed in (all the other years I had to help run etc so it was super exciting stuff this year!!)

My team went as hippies and it was so fun dressing up! Thank you to BT who basically lent out all her hippyish clothing to all of us hahaha. Everyone dressed up so nicely! I really liked the Cold War Russian team whose name was Full Marx which I thought was so clever haha. Overall we came 6th out of maybe 18 or more teams? Not bad LOL the sport section...but we totally made up for it with the PICTIONARY OMGSH the most crazy game of pictionary ever played, we got 43-FORTY THREE- points from Pictionary alone HAHA. My voice was hoarse after that intense game and shouting out words.

Pics to come, too lazy and sleepy at the moment haha but have an awesome LONG WEEKEND everyone!!

Love: Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment