Monday 25 June 2012

Assessments, Tricks and Adventures

Hey guys! I still have 2 exams (legal studies and english extension) but I decided I really want to blog haha cos it's been quite a whilee :)

Here's a cute picture of Biscuit to make up for it

On the mention of Biscuit, whilst procrastinating studying for the 3unit maths test my sis and I decided to take some cool photos of Biscuit doing tricks hehe

Putting her paw up to shake hands


Jumping through a hoop. Lol just a blur

Front view of jumping through a hoop

So yeah the odd stuff I do when I procrastinate...

Although Exam Weeks are stressful, it actually leads to exciting (well I think they're exciting lol) adventures because without the constraints of a school day, it allows for experimental visits to places. (All in the name of procrastinating studying for your next exam of course haha)

The other day AM and I (after 2unit maths I think) saw these chalk signs on the ground that said something about art and to follow the signs so we did and it led us to a very, very creative looking store that sold old books, vintage clothing and a lot of shirt pins.


Today after modern and maths we went to Vinnies and I bought this necklace, she bought a cool tweed skirt that she's going to wear for her drama performance! Exciting :) And really cool earrings and a locket :)

That's all for now, except I'm seriously excited for camp!! It's only in 2 days! Woo except I seriously haven't even thought about packing or anything cos if EXAMS haha so I shall get start that process later :) I am so excited, I'm going to bring my Polaroid ! :) And LTEC at camp, hehe shoutout to AM :)

2 comments: