Sunday 29 July 2012

Calm before the storm

Hey guys!
It's 4 days till trials and counting. Omgsh.

I've been in such a procrastinating mood lately. it's so bad, I know. Yesterday I didn't study at all, instead I walked outside to the glade with my sis and took photos for her blog (I probably snapped over 70) and then after dinner I finished reading 'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold in one sitting. And it's a pretty thick book.
I think in order to study effectively I need people beside me. Libraries are perfect spots.

I am so glad UMAT is over so I can concentrate more on school stuff. Not that I studied much for UMAT, it was more like a looming prescence behind me.

I ws so tired of thinking by the end of the three hours that I kept looking at the clock and waiting till I could leave and eat some food lol. Makes me worried about the three hour exams for trials, hope I will survive those. I think since I will be writing more and moving about the time will fly faster, so it'll be okay.

These are some things I've baked in the past 2 weeks:
Blueberry muffins with icing sugar and fresh bluberries on top :) Made them for Breakfast with Benefits. On the mention of Breakfast with Benefits I'm SO proud of our prefects hehe we raised $1400 :) :) Also not top self: HASH BROWNS SELL LIKE CRAZY. In the morning me, EL and VB made 4 kg of them (well not exactly made them, but we did oven bake and fry frozen ones) and all 4 kg were sold in minutes.

Hehe and my muffins sold really quickly too!! Thank you to everyone who bought one :)


My sis and I made these cakes for KF's 17th, but unfortunately I was really sick the next day and couldn't bring them to him at school. Chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache and a variety of toppings including crushed crunchie, picnic, wafers and roasted hazelnuts :)

Anyway that's all for now, I probably won't be blogging till after dem exams :O GOOD LUCK everyone! See you on the other side haha. Reminds me of the Iron Curtain, which reminds me of Modern History.

Love: Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment