Thursday 5 July 2012

Collage Mania

Hey guys! How have your holidays been? So rainy outside :(

I downloaded this new app on my ipad which lets you create collages and I've been going a little bit crazy over making a million collages...

Here are a few hehe:

There's actually a story behind the odd leopard background...Biscuit has a cushion on her pet bed that has leopard print haha. It's really fluffy


hehe


This is a full collage of talented Biscuit's circus tricks


Some mini carrot cupcakes GC made me :) So sweet


My sis piping a green tree

Haha my crazy collage mania..I made A LOT MORE above just a few :)

Yesterday night I had hotpot at GZ's house for his 18th bday.

Birthday cake! :) His house is so nice hehe

Today I had lunch with SS and CL at GPK and afterwards 'studied' with RH at the library..we were mostly talking haha. 

I guess those are my adventures thus far! 

Enjoy your holidays despite the weather!

Love: Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment