Monday 5 March 2012

Sickness and Biscuit Pregnant???

Hey everyone :) Been feeling very sub-standard again this weekend, so I've spent yet another day at home.

I've been getting quite sick a lot this term (usually I'm not as absent-today is my third day off school this term). I think it's a combination of the stress and the strange weather. I'm very, very susceptible to weather changes eg whenever it's hot I feel very faint and get nosebleeds and when the weather changes abruptly (like yesterday-raining to today-hot) I come down with sickness quite easily :(

My cold last Thursday developed into a fever yesterday and I practically spent 12+ hours sleeping.

It doesn't help that the pills I've been taking also induce sleepiness :( Had to take a nap after having them yesterday (I feel asleep in the middle of reading abotu Leon Trotsky's great achievements)


Not only does being sick feel horrible and make you miss out on valuable class time (I'm betting I'll be SO lost in math and chem when I get back to school....inverse trig kills me...) but I also have an absolute inability to swallow pills. So I fill a spoon with boiling water and dissolve the pill and drink it (it tastes horrible).

And instead of reading about relaxing things whilst in bed this past 3 days, I've been reading up on the Red Terror during the Russian Civil War, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Nanking Massacre. Intellectually stimulating, but not the nicest things to read about....especially when there are primary source photographs show with the graphic description. It's so horrible to think about the depths of cruelty that war can bring out in people.

On another note, Biscuit might be pregnant!!!!


Here's a picture of Biscuit just cos.

Isn't it ironic that we got a new fence for the sole sake of the dogs from both next doors not being able to sneak over to our backyard, yet the new fence allowed a much greater chance of this occuring? So much so, in fact, that Biscuit might even be preggers :O

We're going to find out for sure soon (as in whether or not she's pregnant) but she shows all the signs-enlarged tummy, reduced acitivity, sleeping on her pet bed all the time....maybe she just got lazy? LOL

Love: Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Aw, get better soon! Trotsky makes me fall asleep too zzzzz haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon! I totally know how it feels missing out on school, don't worry, you'll definitely catch up with your diligence :)

    Rest and don't stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for your support guys!! About to take another pill then have a quick nap hehe so hopefully will be back in tip-top order by the time that dreaded ENGLISH COMPARATIVE :O comes along on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW EXCITING!!! can i have one of the puppies?
    btw according to your post, my dog has possessed all those preggers symptoms for about 3 years. haha lazy dawg

    ReplyDelete