Saturday 3 March 2012

SRC dinner and moar curly fries

Yesterday night was the last SRC dinner (at the Thai House North Parramatta) I could ever have had the opportunity to go to :3 Feels so sentimental. Me, MP and NA affectionally refer to ourselves as 'original 3' becausw we were the original 3 SRCs in year 8 and we stayed togetherzz throughout the years until we graduated from that safe haven of the C6 and Miss K and now we're in B11 hanging with Mr U.

I took my Polaroid along and snapped up my 3rd picture of me, VS, OL and Miss K to officially farewell me and VS's reign as SRC Presidents. Ah the timez we have shared.


Oh SRC how I will miss you. You were my everything in high school for 4 years and I put so much effort and pride into you :)

We also all got such wondetrful farewell presents and cards from everyone in the SRC. How sweet :')


(I LOVE THE CAT HAHAHA)


I love you guys, for everyone who was the 'old' SRC I've literally grown up with you and for all the 'new' ones I can't think of any people more deserving (and for the juniors, I can't think of people more cute! hehe)

I remember the first dinner I went to when I was a wee lass and we all clapped as we farewelled the old Presidents and I remember I was in awe of them, thinking about how inspirational and amazing they were. I would have NEVER imagined it would be me that would be farewelled one day.

This sounds like a thank you speech.....basically I can't believe I'm so blessed with such great opportunities in life :)


I got this AWESOME clutch as a goodbye pressie :) I LOVE IT !

Had an awesome time last night with awesome company, haha sorry for OW for putting up with all the nicknames I make for you (OKPCW^2, Big O etc) and OM for your stories about being in Peru for 2 months! Thank you to VS for being the best co president anybody could ever wish for <3

Wow. As I'm writing this I can't believe I'm so old. I still remember when I was in Year 8, all young and shy..

Today I went to library after chem tutor and SS, CL and I got to have a catch up sesh over curly fries and bagels! Yummy yummy :) Dat curly fries obsession is still not cured....

Love: Michelle

P.S. Today my sis bought me a pressie!!


BT sometimes has these for recess and they are the most delicious things ever.

P.P.S. We had this awesomely nice waiter who looks like Joseph Vincent yesterday serving us at the Thai place and he told us he was in Year 12 too in Castle Hill High!!! How exciting! Wish I'd gotten his name then we could be buds and all hehe :) He called HH 'mate' when we were leaving :D

No comments:

Post a Comment