Monday 19 March 2012

Post-Exam Plans

Today we had a year assembly and wow I kinda had a sudden re-realisation that exams are so important and taken so seriously. I mean I already knew they were important before and I do take them seriously but we got so many rules and regulations and that form you have to fill out about your plans for uni etc and it was just like a re-jolt to me of how importantly our school considers exams.

Whilst I was listening I was thinking exams are just writing on paper, but we would be so devastated say if we lost one of those sheets. But it's just ink in certain shapes on a piece of heavily processed tree. Okay now I'm rambling but although exams are important, we must not forget GOD and the ultimate purpose in life :) Having said that, of course I will still put maximum effort into studies.

Here are some things I'm looking forward to after exams:
1.
                                            Going to San Churros with da gurl frans lol

2.
Going to the airport on the the 5th of March to pick up my cousin, her husband and her son who are visiting Australia for a week!!! Super excited!! We're going to have so much fun hehe we're going to take them to the Easter Show, and the Harbour Bridge, and the Opera House, and zoos and the beach and down to Kiama and they'e going to live in our house too :) We're hoping to get our pool super clean so they can swim lol. Hehe I'm looking forward to fun times and eating out every night :3

3.

EASTER! An AWESOME time of the year to REMEMBER just how much Jesus did for us :3 My mum always buys me a bunny on Easter as well (as in the chocolate kind, not the animal. Although I've always wanted a bunny for a pet haha)

EXCITING TIMES AHEAD GUYS! I'm sure we all have our own wonderful plans for celebration after exams :) Let's try to work hard! I'm going to get off the computer now lol and take out all my math books :)

Love: Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment