Saturday 10 March 2012

Happy birthday Jashan and parties at libraries

Happy birthday JB, may I take this opportunity to say your house is beautiful and your room is very bright and pink. I've always wanted to be those people with the extremely personalized rooms, you know the ones with photos everywhere and posters and signs that say Michelle's Room etc Lol but I would feel sad taking it all down if I moved out I think. Also it's a lot of effort LOL

JB's curtains are so lovely

BUT since I go my Polaroid I'm going to pin up all the pictures I take and I think that would add some personal character :)

Space cleared out for dancing with ncie gold streamers

Ooh here is my present to her, I feel quite proud of the wrapping hehe cos I think it looks quite cute :3

I decided to stick a little bow in the front for some random reason :) The food was amazing But I forgot to take any photos of it :( There were literally bowls of every kind of yummy stuff imaginable to snack on :) And a chocolate fountain too!

LOL on the way to her house in SS's car we saw JJ walking and looking very lost so I quickly texted him like ARE YOU LOST? do you need a ride?? haha but luckily he wasn't :P

I used my new GHD to curl my hair and seriously IT'S AMAZING usually it takes me about 40minutes with a curling iron but ghd only took me maybe 20 minutes? :)


It's a magical device

And I was looking for stuff to wear and I found this random blue floaty top I forgot even existed in my closet (I've never actually worn it) so I decided to wear it haha

Don't you love it when you're looking through your closet and you find random cool stuff you forgot you had? The top has really nice lacy details but you can't really see it in the pic :) And I wore the blue wedges my sis bought the other day with it so it was kinda matchy haha

Me and NS :) Blue wedges yay! LOL I don't have a full length mirror at home and I was so excited when Im saw JB's I decided to take a photo lulz. I am seriously so jelly of people that have full length mirrors. I used to have one in my room but I broke it, on my birthday too, about 3 years ago. Some people consider that bad luck but I don't believe in superstition that so I'm all safe :)

ANYWAY WOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY

There was also a huge gathering (party) in Castle Hill Library today. I guess that's what Baulko kids do, you know, casually spending our whole Saturdays at the library LOL.We're in Year 12, what life?? :P

But there were so many people today: KT, MP, RC, RH, GZ, CL, DM, BA and me :O We didn't even plan it, it was just a lot of people coming to the library on the same day. Well I guess in a way it's not so much a coincidence, but more of a response to the half yearlies coming up soon :(

Anyway, off to dinner! Sorry for the unusually long absence of blog posts :3 I blame English Advanced.

Love: Michelle

Edit: I am so glad a certain wonderful inidividual is all recovered now, HAPPY DAY, what fantastic news hehe :) YAY she's so strong and such a survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment