Friday 16 March 2012

Thrifting Adventures in my mum's closet :)

Hey everyone!

Today I was on the bus home from the library and I was considering whether or not to buy this cool jumper I saw today at towers, and I thought I would go home and scrounge around my mum's closet to see if she had any cool over-size jumeprs first :)

Whilst I didn't find any jumpers, I found some awesome genuine vintage stuff my mum said I could have hehe :) I was trying them on and I showed her and asked her if I could have them and she was like "Wow those are from so long ago...Of course you can have them." :) Haha I think she was more surprised that I would be interested in such 'old' clothes

This is what I found:
This strange floaty two piece dress that's short in the front and longer in the bottom and it's sheer at the bottom too so you're supposed to wear them with these...


These white tap shorts kinda-thing. HAHA it's such a unique combination of clothes :3

I also found:

This deep red white-polka-dot ruffle blouse :) I can envision wearing it with high-waisted shorts :3


That's all I discovered for now, but I'll probably go back some other time and scrounge out some other goodies hehe :) My mum has such nice clothes hehe nicer than any of my clothes actually...

Love: Michelle

P.S. Well done to the brave brave people who shaved their head today for Shave for a Cure: CL, MK, TK, CZ :) :) AMAZING!~



No comments:

Post a Comment