Monday 6 February 2012

Better weather and second week

The first week of school seemed to go very slowly. I think it was a hard week for a lot of people I know, and a constant phrase used was 'And it's only the first week of school!'

But, the new week and a new Monday brings better things and better weather and hopefully a better mood :)

I'm currently listening to my Studio Ghibli CD. Honestly I just love classical music and instrumental music, I'm not very into pop and top40 kind of thing unless the song itself is very soothing eg Anchor by Mindy Gledhill. Unless of course, I'm studying math, on a plane or sewing. Then I set my iPod to the playlist my sister made called 'Jamming Music' lol and listen to all the Pitbull and Katy Perry and etc. I don't know why it's ONLY those situations that I listen to music like that.

Not much to blog about today, my sister came back from her trip and my dad came back from Perth. I got a new computer monitor, it's HUGE.

Listening to this music makes me want to play piano :) Gradually since getting my diploma I have stopped playing more and more, but it's so therapeutic learning new songs or even playing playing my old amus songs again. I think that would be nice, will probably set aside time this week to play some piano again.

Love: Michelle

Sorry not much to say today. Although at assembly today we showed our prefect video and many people seemed to like it which made me very happy and proud of us. Kudos to SS who spent 10 hours editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment