Friday 3 February 2012

School Photos

Today was raining again! :( We had our school photos today, and luckily they were indoors rather than out on the oval like the last two years. In total my school photos were $71 !!

That's cos I bought the Captains and Prefects photo, the Captains photo, the whole grade photo, the muck-up photo, and the $31 basic photo pack with the split grade photos and the individual ones. Phew! That's a lot!

I seriously wished they ahd a pack with just the individual photots, not the split grade one. It's cos since this is our last year of high school, I want to get the small individual ones to give to my friends :) I still have the school photo that VL gave to me in my wallet last year. So cute!!!

Also since it's our last year of high school and we're never buying school photos ever again, I figured I would splurge :D I LOVE looking back at school photos esp ones from primary. It's such fun!

Today was also Muck-up photo day! Although we were quite rushed (expected to change super quickly before and after the photo adn return immediately to class) and the weather was disappointing (I remember last year's muck up was SWELTERING) it was still great fun to dress up :D I saw so many amazing outfits people must have put a lot of time and effort into.

I love this photo and RH and me :) Repping that LAWNDALE HIGH YEAH

Btw in case you can't tell, we are cheerleaders from the show 'Daria'.



BT and CJ came as Daria and Jane Lane respectively. I love this photo of them (hehe I took it :D)

                                                                     Sah cool guys!

In this photo BT and I tried to get into character.


She's doing a good job at being cynical and anti-social and Daria-like and I was trying to curl my hair and look vacant lol

AM went as Totoro!! Awesome!


I also liked the Tetris people! Soo cool!

Anyway those are some of the photos I liked that I took today :) Next post will be a DIY on how I made the Daria cheerleader costumes for RH and me :D

Love: Michelle

P.S. Gave my dog one of the pig ears :D


No comments:

Post a Comment