Sunday 26 February 2012

Biscuit got a pet bed

Photo spam alert hehe :3 We bought her a red elevated pet bed :D It's been so warm lately she doesn't even go downstairs to her kennel to sleep, she just reclines on her pet bed all day :)








Hehe I love instagram :) The little doggy toy Biscuit is holding is named 'Cookie' she LOVES IT it's one of her outside toys :) Spolied doggie has outside and inside toys :p

Went to the library yesterday and caused havoc lol. Finally met JK btw who I've been friends with on facebook for years and haven't actually seen in real life (until yesterday afternoon). We went to Coles to buy food and for some reason everything was so cheap....watermelon for 99cents and plums for $1 something and kit kat for $2 !! Since I'm probably the most unhealthy person in the world obvs I went for the kit kat lol


Found an awesome book for extension english :)


And we found out what happens when you facetime someone, they pick and then you turn one of the devices to face the other one you facetimed. Confused? FACETIMECEPTION.


So basically KT facetimed my Ipad and I picked up and then RC turned the iPhone so it faced my Ipad and this is what we got...so trippy lol

Love: Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment