Thursday 2 February 2012

A rainy week and curly fries

Today, it is my sister's 19th birthday! we can't celebrate it with her though cos she's on her road trip to some lake. She's been texting me though and said it's been raining really hard over there (they rented a house close to the beach). I feel sorry for them cos they can't use their outdoor spa and go to the beach a lot in this sort of drab weather :(

Today after school, AM, BT, RH and I went to 'Great Bagel and Coffee' in Castle Towers and ate curly fries with morrocan salt, something we have been craving for a while :) So nice to have a chat and a break from studying (although we did go to the library after eating).

It's so cool how when we're together, sometimes everyone is talking and getting excited and then a second later we will all break off and stare into space for a few minutes in relaxed silence haha. It's like that at recess too; sometimes we will barely say a thing to each other but the silence is so relaxing and comfortable. :)

On another note, THANK YOU KT for the cool presents you got me from HK :)


Studio Ghibli CD!! I can't believe you knew exactly something I've always liked :3 I ALWAYS listen to Hayao Miyazaki's soundtracks whenever I'm studying (even when I'm not) :D For example my 'Study Playlist' on YouTube is basically all made up of Studo Ghibli instrumentals :)

Also THIS ROFL so reminds me of the all the times I would tell you of my Crisis-Core-addiction last summer. HAHA it's so cool :3

Thank you! You still have to tell me about all your HK adventures sometime haha like bowling until late in the night and studying in special HK libraries :D

Oh another thing; my dog has recently been obsessed with PIG EARS. She LOVES chewing them. My mum always buys her them everytime she goes out to the store



Yummy pig ears for lucky Biscuit :) Now I better finish my Ext1 creative piece. Our teacher told us on Monday if we don't hand it in tomorrow then we will get an N award :(

Love: Michelle

P.S. Muck up tomorrow!! Hopefully the weather clears :(



No comments:

Post a Comment