Monday 30 January 2012

First day of school

Hey guys! It was the, for some people, dreaded first day of school today. I've actually been looking forward to this day for ages, at the risk of sounding like a nerd haha but oh school, how I have missed your routine and seeing friends everyday and eating breakfast at the normal time and getting to have study periods this year instead of sport! Woo!

Shoutout to KT, who has been in HK for the past SIX WEEKS! So glad you're back :)

Today the lovely BT baked us cookies and wrote us all letters for the first day of school :) thanks B!

I think the key to enjoying school is to change your mind frame about your subjects and even tutoring. I used to always say I hated math back in junior school and that was bad because the more I said it the more I dreaded it, but over the past year I have been learning to appreciate and even like Maths, which means I now look forward to all my subjects! Well almost all the time. Still working on it though, but I try to limit saying things like 'I have chem next :(' or 'double Maths on monday mornings suck'. It really does help your attitude :)

Last night my mum gave me a red pocket to put in my skirt pocket at school for luck :) to keep the luck I now pledge to not open it until year 12 is officially over :)

I've also developed a little sprain in my right hand wrist because I've spent the whole last weekend non stop sewing for RH's and my muck up outfits. Totally worth it though :) so proud of them hehe. After muck up on Friday I will have a DIY tutorial on them showing you guys how I made them :D

My sister, after spendning the last 3 days at O Week, some uni camp, has now left for a week at Lake Somewhere with 6 of her pals. I hope she stays safe! Also my Dad is currently in Perth for the week for a business trip so it's just my mum and I this week :D

Love: Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Red pocket buddies (Y)My mum gave me a red pocket to put in my school purse :) I have one in my normal wallet too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully their luck will be here to stay this year!

    ReplyDelete