Monday 2 January 2012

The Day After New Years Day :)

How was your New Years Day everybody? Here is a recap of mine :)

-I gave my dog Biscuit a bath. She hasn't had one since last year (HAHA I love saying stuff like this on the first day of a new year).

This is Biscuit's tub that I wash her in and here she is all wrapped up in a towel after her bath :) So cute :3 She is very well-behaved at bath times and likes licking the water for some reason. The first time I gave her a bath she licked the dog shampoo suds too but evidently the taste of them was not to her liking haha and she hasn't done it ever again.

One thing she HATES is getting her face wet haha. Poor Biscuit.
HAHA Biscuit reminds me of Voldemort here (well Quirrel-Voldemort). :D

-Also I made jelly :)

Mango and Raspberry flavour and the cups are supposed to be boots :) Interesting shaped cutlery always
makes food more interesting. Like cool ice-cube moulds shaped like orange slices or something :O

Hmm another thing that happened yesterday was that I got a noseblled in the shower. This is quite normal for me seeing as I get nosebleeds extremely often; in summer I usually get two a day and I remember one time when I came back from a few weeks in HK my first week back to Australia I had a nosebleed 3 times every single day. The contrast of the weather was too great. OH and also when the weatner changes I get nosebleeds HAHA.

Actually getting nosebleeds in the shower is quite fun because you can't stop the flow and there aren't any tissues obviously so you try to clamp your nose with your hands and the blood runs all down your hand and arms and drips onto the shower floor AND YOU CAN PRETEND YOU'RE IN A HORROR MOVIE !!!!!!!!!! hahaha. Okay..I have strange hobbies....

And then after a while it becomes less fun because you inadvertently start to swallow your blood which isn't that great. Very metallic-y.

Today I went to DFO with my family and afterwards we had pho which was delicious :) Really hot weather today in Sydney, hope everyone else had a great day both today and yesterday! :D

Love: Michelle

P.S. To finish off here is a photo of Biscuit trying to get water out of ears after bathtime.

4 comments:

  1. LOL i like your tags.
    and yes THE SHOWER SCENE in Psycho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw mish your blog is so cool (and stalkable ;] )
    Who can resist such cute pics of Biscuit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks guys! :3 compliments coming from two such pro-blog-masters hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody is perfect. I like it very much. Thank you, michelle

    ReplyDelete