Wednesday 4 January 2012

Summer weather has finally caught up!

And by that, I mean it's very hot here in Australia (as opposed to the constant raining we had in December). Perfect weather for swimming, which is incidentally what I will be looking forward to be doing tomorrow at RC's birthday party :) Ah summer days...
Yesterday my cousin and his fiance came over for dinner :) My mum made really nice food:

This is nice steamed fish :)
My mum makes the BEST steamed oysters :) She puts vermicelli on top

An up close of my oyster. There's a soy sauce-sauce my mum makes to garnish them it tastes really nice :)

Ooh Biscuit got a new toy recently

HAHA it's the starry unicorn thing from Neopets :) She LOVES it. When she want to play fetch she will hold the unicorn in her teeth and brush it against your leg then drop it on your foot HAHA :3

This is Biscuit enjoying her new toy :)

I also rewatched 'Grease'

Remember this movie? I LOVE IT! It's my favourite musical  :D My favourite songs are 'Summer Nights', 'Beauty School Dropout' and 'We Go Together' :) You should watch it if you haven't already!

Hmm what did I do today....Well I decided to study UMAT (well do some practice papers) and since it's so HOT I went to the library :) Nice air-con there. I procrastinated a bit by reading an It-Girl novel (BT remember that time I borrowed one on your dad's library card haha and we were joking about how his card borrow history is just full of It-Girl books?)

It-Girl makes me want to go to a boarding school :( Waverly Owls!!

OH on the subject of Dad's I'd like to do a shoutout to my Dad: HELLO DADDY! I know you read this blog HAHA :)

Ooh I also saw HH, BT and RH at towers tioday and we shopped by RC's present which I hope he will like :) Just casually standing in the can aisle in Coles trying to decide which flavour he would like best and constantly changing our minds haha

OH ANOTHER EXCITING THING: Biscuit's mother Tia had another litter of puppies!! They were vorn on Boxing Day so they're only 9 days old :)

Here are some PHOTOS:




Love: Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment