Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!! Today I was so happy that I nearly cried at recess and lunch LOL. receiving flowers from ma gurl frans, cards that made me want to cry, thinking about high school and seeing the school decorated and with all the lovey music playing in the quad :') :')

Even math tests couldn't spoil the day! Yay happy day! I'm so blessed because my friends and family are all such LOVE-ly wonderful people and I'm glad we got today to show how much we appreciate each other :)

Yesterday night I cooked some choc-mint macadamia brownies


Then I wrapped them up in these super cute cookie bags I bought in the holidays at the 2.80 store. Come in tan and white :)


Tied some ribbon and ta-dah!


Did it in the morning so my room is messy with books everywhere.

Got these super cute cards from AM, RH and BT


Aw I love you guys :) Whale you be my valentine? DOPLHINATELY :3


Thank you so much AM, RH, BT, CL and GZ for your roses <3

Extra love today: Michelle

P.S. As you can tell the photos today are a bit different, I took them on my iPad on instagram :) I love the cool vintageyesque faded soft looks it gives photos :) Sometimes if the camera is too clear and sharp it isn't very nice I think.

See, here is a photo of the roses on my sometimes harsh camera:

Still looks niceish but I like the instagram one better :)

Ooh I instagramed the rainbow cake my sis and I made the other day too:


Haha this is becoming an obsession!

OH YEAH another cool thing that happened today was in the quad they played One Direction-What makes you beautiful! WOO!! :D And also a new friend we made in Year 11 at the swimming carnival yesterday (bonding over oreos, an intense game of snap which I won haha and mafia) said hi to us today! :)

P.P.S On Saturday my mum bought my dad some belts for Valentines day to 'belt' him in ROFL and she draped them over his shoulders haha




No comments:

Post a Comment