Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunny weekend :)

Wow it was really nice weather this weekend! Hoping this trend continues for my birthday this week haha :)

Took some pics on Instagram :)


I found Biscuit's missing green ball (it was in the front yard) :D So she's very happy haha



*Biscuit is in deep thought mode*


The roses in my backyard are thriving :)


I bought this dusty rose dress. My dad said it reminds me him of the Dalai Lama ROFL



Woke up at 8:30 to write my comparative essay on Franky and Blades :) About 700 words in

That's about it for today, last weekend I was bored and did a quick DIY on one of my plain white singlets might upload tutorial soon :)

Love: Michelle

P.S. Going out to dinner tonight with my family for an early birthday meal! Yay! :) Excited~

2 comments:

  1. ITS YO BIRTHDAYYYY SOON WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    i like the dress! but i like biscuit moar!

    ReplyDelete